Confident Public Speaking Unlocked
There are times when each of us is called upon to address a group of people. There is no reason why we cannot approach this challenge with relative ease and self-confidence.
This eBook can help you do just that. You'll learn these valuable lessons:
- The purpose of speaking
- Selecting the central idea
- Building a better speech
- And much, much more!
Here's a sample...
Planning the Introduction
The purpose of the introduction is to prepare the audience to hear your speech.
Here are some approaches that have proved to be very successful for many speakers:
- A startling statement: "More people have been killed on our highways than have died on all the battlefields in the history of the world!"
- A seemingly unbelievable but true statement: "There are many Americans who actually enjoy paying their income taxes."
- A question or a series of questions: "Have you ever stopped to think what it would be like to live in Red China? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a Chinese Communist?"
- A familiar quotation: "For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: It might have been!'"
- The business-like approach: "Today we are going to discuss three factors. First, we shall consider...."
FREE with any birthday speech order
Retail value: $17.00