New baby wishes for twins, adoptions and difficult births
New baby wishes for twins, triplets and more
- So delighted to learn about the safe, healthy arrival of your two [three, four, five, six, seven, eight] bundles of joy! You are so blessed! Congratulations!
- Now you have the joy that only a double [triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple) dose of love can bring! Congratulations!
- True happiness and love times two [three, four, five, six, seven, eight]! There's nothing better in life.
- You know what they say: good things come in twos (threes, fours, fives)! Congratulations!
- Your two new arrivals are guaranteed a BFF — for life! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your two [three, four, five, six, seven, eight] new arrivals! I bet you lost count of all those fingers and toes.
- Congratulations! You've been specially selected to receive an exclusive [2 for 1, 3 for 1, 4 for 1, 5 for 1, 6 for 1, 7 for 1] offer!
- Although you will definitely have 2X [3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X, 8X] the tears and trouble, the years ahead will undoubtedly be 2X [3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X, 8X] as wonderful. A very BIG congratulations.
- The recipe for 2X [3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X, 8X] the happiness: 2X [3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X, 8X] the new arrivals. Congratulations!
- You have more than one reason to rejoice: you have two [three, four, five, six, seven, eight] of them. Congratulations!
New baby messages for adopted children
- Your precious little [boy, girl] is perfect — for you and you for [her, him]. Congratulations on your new arrival. [He, She] will make a beautiful addition to your lovely family.
- I know one thing for sure: you will make the life of your beloved little [boy, girl] simply and thoroughly amazing. [He, She] is so, so, so fortunate to have you.
- Seeing your dream of a family come true fills my heart with such joy. Your precious little one is a true blessing!
- A family like yours is what any child would love to have — and vice versa, of course. Congratulations on your new arrival!
- It has been a long road for you and On your journey to your new arrival, you've had to navigate a long and winding road. I'm so delighted to see that you've reached your destination. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
New baby greetings for difficult births
- We are very thankful to see you and your baby safe, healthy and happy. It just warms our heart that all is well.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your baby [boy, girl]! [He, She] is now safe, sound and incredibly lucky in your loving hands.
- Your precious little bundle is beautiful beyond compare. [He, She] is — and will be — a blessing to you and your entire family in more ways than you or I can even imagine or ever know.
- A loving, joyful welcome to your precious baby [boy, girl] and only love, joy and a fast recovery for you!
- Congratulations! While home is where your beautiful, little one belongs, I'm so glad [he, she] is receiving the tender, loving care [he, she] needs from you and the capable hands of the staff at the hospital.
- Welcome home to the newest addition to your family. Congratulations! [He, She] is definitely worth the wait.
- Sending you and your precious little baby [boy, girl] only joy, peace and health today and every day for the rest of your lives.